27 mei 2008

Last time for everthing....

I've been tagged by Knitaly. For one more time (after this NO more....)

Rules:Answer at least three of the questions.Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here.Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.That's all! Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!

What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone?
*A gathering of lace.... truely.

What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*
*Anything seafood.

Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?
*Poltergeist.

Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public?
*I cry (not dance) if I hear: You make me feel like a natural woman (preferbly sung by Murphy Brown as she's singing it for her newborn son). Otherwise Madonna will do just fine.

Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US!
*I've got one, my hubbie 3. Not nearly enough.

When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?
*Had fun with my eldest son. Slappe Lach.

Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy!
*I hate my cat. Think Garfield meets Chuckie.

Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?
*It's everything I remember. The Cure, Smiths, Frankie goes to Hollywood, Grease... Those days......

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh!
*My husband is a cudly toy... mmmmm

That's it.
Now. Who to tag.
Petra, I owe her one bigtime.
Jolanda, 'whoneverwinsanything'.
and
Jacqueline.

That's it!

1 opmerking:

Knitaly zei

Thank you for answering Monique, really...this meme was quick and light that's why I tagged you!
However I wouldn't get hurt if you had declined this request, I understand! (^_^)
Ciao!